Tuesday, August 6, 2019

I'm Trying, Wingo, I'm Trying Real Hard

Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with your might....-Ecclesiastes 9:10a

Old and full of years.

That's me, I reckon. Though some would say "full of something else."

Full of blessings, I calls it.

Good health.

A wonderful church family and the ability and opportunity to serve alongside people who set such an example of dedication and love.

A little something to keep me busy.

You must have noticed that we each have been given a mission field to witness in.

One of the reasons I will work as long as the LORD gives me health.

So I drive this company's truck the 50 or so miles to Murray, KY each morning and return to our various customers with the parts they need to do their jobs.

A chance to renew old acquaintances. And make new ones.

As Karl Childers once said, "He coulda had fun sometime. Ummm-hmm."

Thanks. I believe I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment