Wednesday, July 29, 2020

The Haunted Pillow of East Vine Extended

There are stranger things in heaven and earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy. (apologies to Will)

Conversation:

Hey, can I have this pillow?

Don't you have any pillows at your place?

Not really.

What do you mean not really?

What do you mean what do I mean?

You either have a pillow or you don't.

Not really, I don't.

So what you are saying is that what pillows you might have are worn out and flat and all ratchety looking?

Yes.

But isn't that your mom's pillow?

No.

Well what happened to her pillow then?

I don't know!

I think it is her pillow and in that case, no, you can't have it.

Why not?

Because it is special. It's where she laid her precious little head and breathed out her last breath.

Ewww.

Which means that it's haunted!

laughs at the idiocy of this statement and the fact that we are even having this conversation

Don't say that!

Yes and you will hear a voice saying, "Whoo stole my pillow???"

makes creepy fingers gestures, moving toward her

She laughing runs toward the kitchen

No!

Now I'm laughing and chasing her with creepy fingers, The chase continues through the kitchen, into the entrance hall and back into the living room. After several rounds of the course, we finally collapse laughing.

Now I don't want the damn thing.

What? Are you scared?

Shut up.



And how are things at your house today?




No comments:

Post a Comment